Delta 9 THC Capsules – Micro Dose – 60mg 60 Count
cbdMD THC Oil Softgel Capsules Micro Dose
cbdMD THC Oil Softgel Capsules Micro Dose are perfect for anyone looking for a high potency product. These capsules are specifically formulated with levels of Delta 9 THC and minor cannabinoids, so you can get the most out of your experience.
How is this legal?
The cbdMD gummies are made with an ideal ratio of CBD to THC. The company’s products contain no more than 0.3% Delta 9, making them legal in all 50 states! These delicious treats also happen not have any psychoactive effects so they’re perfect for people who want a little buzz without side-effects like paranoia or mania.
- ADULT USE ONLY. NOT FOR SALE TO PERSONS UNDER 21 YEARS OF AGE.
- WARNING: Do not drive or operate heavy machinery after consuming this product. Effects may occur rapidly within minutes or may be delayed up to two hours. Individual results may vary. May cause drowsiness. Do not combine with alcohol or medications. Please use responsibly and follow all suggested use guidelines.
- WARNING: This product contains THC derived from hemp which could result in the consumer failing a drug test for marijuana.
- WARNING: Consuming this product can expose you to THC, which is known in the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov/food.
- FARM BILL COMPLIANT: Product contains a total delta-9 tetrahydrocannabinol concentration that does not exceed 0.3% on a dry weight basis.
- WARNING: Effects may last up to 6 hours or more. Results may vary.
- Keep out of reach of children.
Full Spectrum Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts) [Naturally occurring phytocannabinoids]
Other Ingredients: MCT Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Water, Mixed Tocopherols (Vitamin E)
Suggested Serving Size/Instructions for Use:
Take 1-2 softgels every 4-6 hours or as needed. Do not exceed 8 softgels in a 24-hour period.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis