CBD for Athletes
We’re proud to provide CBD for athletes. According to various studies, CBD is non-addictive and can provide powerful results in the form of topicals, tinctures, hydrating drink mixes, protein powders, and more.
When combined with other natural pain-relieving ingredients, CBD’s soothing and anti-inflammatory properties can work overtime for those who have to play overtime. CBD can be a far better alternative than OTC pain-relievers or prescriptions. For the best advice, consult a physician.
How often should I use CBD topical products?
- It varies with needs. We recommend starting with a small amount once or twice per day and slowly increasing as needed. Of course, listen to all product directions as well as your physician.
Which CBD brand or product is best?
- Finding the right CBD product or brand for you may be a process of trial and error. It may come down to a lot of factors, including the strength, serving method, flavor, and formulation. It will also depend on your overall health, which is why it’s important to involve your doctor in your search. Everyone is different, that’s why it’s great that there are so many options available!
What issues can CBD help me with?
- Many studies have shown that CBD may help with stress, anxiety, restlessness, insomnia, alertness, focus, nausea, varieties of skin conditions, sore muscles and joints, and many other issues. Read our blog to learn more about the benefits of CBD.
How long does CBD oil or pure CBD oil stay in your system?
- How long CBD stays in your system depends on a variety of factors — your body, how often you use CBD, what strength you use, and so on. CBD may remain in your system for 1–2 days or anywhere from 4–25 days. It is still being studied. There are a few ways to learn more about your CBD oil and if it is pure.
Can CBD help with my arthritis symptoms?
- According to the Arthritis Foundation, CBD is a promising potential therapy for arthritis symptoms. You may also be interested in learning about CBD and other natural pain-relievers.
How do I ask my doctor about CBD?
- Talking to your doctor about CBD may be intimidating, or you may simply not know where to begin. However, you may be surprised to learn that many doctors are on board with CBD as an alternative therapy (if it’s right for you!) Here are some more tips for talking to your doctor about CBD.