How to Schedule Orders & Subscribe to Your Favorite Products
Glad you asked. There are a number of benefits.
- You’ll save 15% off every order
- You’ll never run out of your favorite CBD products
- You’ll rack up rewards before you know it
How it Works
Here’s how the autoship program works in brief. You’ll also find more information in the remaining sections.
- On an eligible product, you’ll see an option called “Autoship”
- You’ll be able to select this option to schedule the frequency of your orders
- And, booyah, you can enjoy the 15% savings on each order. However, all other additional coupons will apply to the first order only
Keeping Up with Your Orders
Here are some general tips for keeping up with your orders. Below, we provide further details on editing, pausing, resuming, and deleting orders.
- Login to your account
- View the tabs on the left
- Click on “Scheduled Orders”
- Manage and edit your subscriptions and payment details
- When managing your subscriptions, you also have the option to “pause” orders on your schedule
How to Edit the Schedule of Your Orders
Step 1: Click to Edit Your Order Schedule
Below you will see the “Edit Schedule” button in action. Click the button to see the dropdown with options to change the frequency and your preferred next order date (occurrence).
Step 2: Update the Schedule Via the Dropdown
See the dropdown for your options (only the first choice is shown below) and use the box to enter in the next date of your choosing. Click “Update Schedule” to save your changes.
How to Add a Product
Step 1: Add the Product
See the box to add a product to the scheduled order. You may also remove a product in a current scheduled order. After finding the product, you can add it by clicking the “Add” link to the left of the product. Repeat this step as necessary until you have all the products you want added.
Step 2: Finalizing the Update to Your Order
Click “Update Order Items” to save the new items to the order. If you would like to add new products to different schedules, you can click the “Create Scheduled Order” button toward the top (next to the pause button and other options).
How to Pause an Order
Here you will see the option to “Pause” an order. Paused orders can be changed up to the next due date. After the due date passes, you won’t be able to resume the order. You will need to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, you can just create a new one.
How to Resume a Paused Order
Below you will see a “Paused” order. You will also have the option to “Resume.”
How to Delete an Order
Here you will see the option to “Delete” an order. You will need to complete this step prior to a scheduled shipment. If your payment has already been processed for that shipment, contact email@example.com.