Vertly CBD Infused Relief Lotion with Arnica 150mg
This complex mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential nutrients, amino acids and proteins work synergistically to help calm, soothe and reduce tension in the body.
- Serving Size
Vertly believes in the healing power of plants – particularly in the form of our all natural Relief Lotion, a restorative, vitamin-packed lotion featuring our signature CBD. Use whenever you’re in need of a little self-care, self-love and relief from the aches of exercise, travel or life in general. Our concentrated Relief Lotion offers the benefits of rich organic plant oils, nourishing Shea butter, healing magnesium and botanical herbs, all packaged within the calming scent of citrus and lavender. In addition to CBD, another superstar of this soothing formula is Arnica Flower, which we slowly extract to create our proprietary therapeutic herbal oil, ideal for stressed muscles and overworked limbs. The result? Skin that is soothed, hydrated and refreshed. A body that feels good from the outside in. Use all over or as a spot treatment for immediate relief and proceed to soothe yourself.
Available in our signature scent blend of 8 therapeutic essential oils, with notes of Lavender & Citrus
- 150 MG Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabinoid Extract: This complex mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential nutrients, amino acids and proteins work synergistically to help calm, soothe and reduce tension in the body.
- Arnica Flower: Supports healthy muscle & joint flexibility, and relieves muscle strains and tightness.
- Magnesium: One of the three essential minerals for all body functions, it can help with muscle recovery.
- Peppermint Hydrosol: Invigorates the skin while helping fight bacteria, body odor and inflammation.
- Aloe Vera: Hydrates & refreshes the skin, reduces redness & itchiness and promotes skin regeneration.
- Lavender Oil: Is incredibly calming, helps reduce nervous tension, enhances blood circulation and relieves joint pain.
How To Use
Apply lotion and massage into affected area for 30-60 seconds for targeted relief as needed. Do not use on open wounds or broken skin. For external use only.
Purified Aqua (Water), Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice*, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride (Fractionated Coconut Oil)*, Arnica Montana Flower*, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil*, Non-GMO Emulsifying Wax, Mentha Piperita (Peppermint) Hydrosol Water*, Vegetable Glycerin*, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea Butter)*, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil*, Hemp-Derived Full Spectrum Cannabinoids (CBD), Benzyl Alcohol, Therapeutic Grade Essential Oil Blend including Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil*, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Peel Oil*, Non-GMO Tocopherol (Vitamin E), Rosemarinus officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract*, Potassium Sorbate, Thymus Vulgaris Extract
Why It’s Special
- Slow extraction process of our Arnica Flower for up to three weeks in order to produce a potent and therapeutic botanical oil.
- Al lotions are handcrafted in our Northern California laboratory in small batches to ensure the highest quality standards.
- We source only USA organically grown full spectrum hemp CBD and premium organic ingredients.
- Peppermint Hydrosol and Aloe Vera juice provide a natural cooling sensation.
- Refreshing signature scent is a blend of 8 therapeutic-grade essential oils.
- Vegan, no parabens, no gluten, no petroleum, no phthalates.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.