Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm 25mg
This is no ordinary lip balm! You’ll feel great knowing you are absorbing a little bit of CBD with every swipe of Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm on the lips. The standout ingredient is a hemp-derived cannabinoid extract (CBD), which can be incredibly beneficial for skincare and wellness.
Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm
Vertly CBD Infused Lip Balm is no ordinary lip balm! Handcrafted with organic and nourishing ingredients like coconut oil, shea butter, cacao butter, kokum butter, and jojoba oil, this lip balm will moisturize, heal, and protect your lips. Vertly can also be used to spot treat parts of the face, hands, and body that need extra TLC. The standout ingredient is a hemp-derived cannabinoid extract (CBD), which can be incredibly beneficial for skincare and wellness.
They like to think of CBD as a vitamin and encourage supplementing your own natural reserves to help keep the body in balance. You’ll feel great knowing you are absorbing a little bit of CBD with every swipe of Vertly on the lips.
Available in peppermint, rose, and cocoa scents.
- 25 MG Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabinoid (CBD) Extract: This complex mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential nutrients, amino acids, and proteins work synergistically to help calm, soothe and reduce tension in the body.
- Kokum Butter: Helps prevent drying of the skin, heals chapped lips, and helps regeneration of skin cells.
- Shea Butter: Has often been referred to as a “skin superfood” that is rich in vitamins A, E, and F.
- Cocoa Butter: Soothing remedy for dry skin and lips.
- Coconut Oil: Is naturally antibacterial, antioxidant, anti-fungal, and incredibly moisturizing.
- Jojoba oil: Emollient, structurally very similar to the human sebum, and has anti-bacterial and anti-oxidant properties.
- Apricot Kernel Oil: Generous vitamin E content; emollient, nourishing, and revitalizing properties.
Why It’s Special
- A powerful healing and anti-oxidant agent, this balm contains three moisturizing kinds of nut butter: Kokum, Cocoa, and Shea which smooth fine lines and helps regenerate skin cells.
- They source only USA organically grown full spectrum hemp CBD and premium, organic ingredients.
- All lip butters are handcrafted in small batches in our Northern California laboratory to ensure the highest quality standards.
- No parabens, no gluten, no petroleum, no phthalates.
How To Use
Break into surface of balm and apply liberally as needed using clean fingertips. Vertly does more than work wonders on your chapped or cracked lips, it can also treat parts of the face and body that need extra TLC. Keep handy for use throughout the day and for travel.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis