Vertly CBD Infused Bath Salts 50mg
Made with wildcraft Northern California-grown yarrow, marjoram, and rosemary Vertly CBD Infused Bath Salts offers the dose of wellness you deserve. These bath salts are slow-infused with all these fresh herbs to create a proprietary and potent botanical extract. The infusion helps make these bath salts a powerhouse of relief and relaxation.
- Serving Size
- Lab Results & Analysis
Vertly CBD Infused Bath Salts
Best paired with a tired, stressed-out body, or perhaps one in need of a little self-love, Vertly CBD Infused Bath Salts offers the dose of wellness you deserve. This clean skincare product features a unique combination of natural healing salts, minerals, botanical infusions (think marjoram, yarrow, and rosemary) and cannabinoids formulated to calm the mind and body. Vertly’s signature CBD helps with aches and soreness – whether due to exercise, travel, or the daily stresses of life — while active botanicals soothe muscles and stimulate circulation. Top it off with calming essential oil blends of lavender, lemon, and clary sage and you’ve got good vibes right in your tub.
- 50 MG Full Spectrum Hemp Cannabinoid Extract: This complex mix of cannabinoids, terpenes, essential nutrients, amino acids, and proteins work synergistically to help calm, soothe and reduce tension in the body.
- Active Botanical Extraction of Wildcrafted Marjoram, Yarrow and Rosemary: Helps combat inflammation, relieve sore muscles and improve skin circulation.
- MSM: an organic form of sulfur, is a natural detoxifier.
- Magnesium: One of the three essential minerals for all body functions, it can help with muscle recovery.
All ingredients: Magnesium Sulfate (Epsom Salt), Sea Salt (Dead Sea Salt), Magnesium Chloride, MethylSulfonylMethane (Sulfur), Sodium Bicarbonate, Vegetable Glycerin*, Achillea Millefolium (Yarrow) Leaf And Flower Extract, Origanum Majorana (Marjoram) Leaf Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Hemp-Derived Full Spectrum CBD, Lavendin Grosso (Lavendin) Flower Oil*, Cymbopogon Schoenanthus (Lemongrass) Leaf Oil*, Zingiber Officinale (Ginger) Root Oil*, Salvia Sclarea (Clary Sage) Flower Oil *Certified Organic
Why It’s Special
- They wildcraft Northern California-grown yarrow, marjoram, and rosemary and slow-infuse these fresh herbs to create a proprietary and potent botanical extract. This infusion helps make our bath salts a powerhouse of relief and relaxation.
- They handcraft our bath salts in small batches in our Northern California laboratory to ensure freshness and high-quality standards.
- They source only USA organically-grown full-spectrum hemp CBD and premium organic, plant-based ingredients.
- They include MSM (sulfur) in our blend, a detoxifier that allows water and nutrients to flow freely into cells while allowing wastes and toxins to flow out.
- Their essential oil blend of lavender, lemongrass, and clary sage helps clear the mind and promote relaxation.
How To Use
Empty the entire contents of one packet into a hot bath. Mix the water to ensure all elements dissolve. Soak for at least 20 minutes and let Vertly work it’s soothing magic.
Caution: Hot baths should not be used by people with certain medical conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.