Uncle Buds CBD Multivitamin Gummies – Peach 25mg 30 Count
Uncle Bud’s CBD Multivitamin Gummies are infused with Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Folate, and 25mg of CBD per serving. Our Multivitamin Gummies are made with 100% Vegan ingredients and have a sweet peach flavor.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Uncle Buds CBD Multivitamin Gummies – Peach
Add Uncle Buds CBD Multivitamin Gummies – Peach to your daily wellness routine by taking 1 – 2 gummies whenever you desire! Benefit from a blend of Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Folate, and 25mg of CBD per serving.
- 750mg CBD Oil (25mg CBD Per Serving)
- Each gummy serving contains 25mg CBD Oil
- Each gummy serving contains: Vitamin C, Vitamin E, Vitamin D, Vitamin B6, Calcium, Iron, Folate
- Includes 30 gummies per bottle
- Formulated with 100% Vegan ingredients
- Peach Flavor
- Take 1 – 2 Gummies before Bedtime
- Contains NO THC
- Made in the USA & Cruelty-Free
750mg Hemp Extract (25mg per serving), Sugar, Corn Syrup, Pectin, Less Than 2% of: Sunflower Oil, Water, Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Sodium Citrate, Sodium Acid Sulfate, Citric Acid, FD&C Red No. 40, FD&C Red No. 3, FD&C Yellow No. 5. and FD&C Yellow No. 6.
Take 1 – 2 gummies every 6 hours or as desired.
Warning: Keep out of reach of children. Cannabidiol uses while pregnant or breastfeeding may be harmful. Consult your health care provider before taking if you have any other medical conditions.
About Uncle Bud’s
After wasting thousands of dollars on medicines that did NOT work and had terrible side effects, Garrett, the Co-founder of Uncle Bud’s, feared he was going to live in pain forever. Garrett was on a mission to find a natural solution that actually worked, and had no side effects.
Garrett worked with an FDA registered lab to formulate a hemp-based natural solution that could work for the millions of Americans who suffer from daily aches & pains. They thrive to use the healing powers of hemp oil through their line of hemp products to include additional pain relief solutions, as well as skincare & personal care lines.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.