Uncle Bud's CBD Body Lotion 120mg
Dry Skin? Discover the benefits of pure CBD oil with Uncle Bud’s agave scented CBD Body Lotion. Our QUICK-absorbing and NON-greasy formula will leave your skin deeply moisturized and is infused with CANATREX Plus™, our proprietary CBD infused formula of pure organic hemp seed oil combined with oils and other ingredients. Uncle Bud’s Hemp 120mg CBD Body Lotion is great for all skin types & will provide long lasting hydration leaving your skin feeling soft & supple.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
- Contains 120mg of pure CBD oil
- Quick absorbing, non-greasy
- Advanced moisturizing
- Agave Scented
- Supplement Rich – high in Vitamins A, D & E
- Omega Rich – Helps to maintain healthy skin
- Paraben and Sulfate Free
- Contains NO THC
- Made in the USA
How To Use:
- Directions: Apply Uncle Bud’s Body Lotion directly to your skin. Rub it in gently until the body lotion is fully absorbed. Your skin will begin to feel moisturized and nourished!
- Warning: External use only. If irritation occurs discontinue use. Keep out of reach of children. Avoid contact with eyes.
Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Canola Oil, Ceteraryl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Chloride, Polyquaternium-37, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Octyl Palmitate, Sodium Hyaluronate, Glyceryl Oleate, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil, Cannabidiol, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Hexylene Glycol, Tocopherol, Fragrance.
Uncle Buds is made from Industrial Hemp in an FDA approved facility and we are proudly Made in the USA.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.