TheraBody Theragun Mini
Ultra-portable, on-the-go treatment.
TheraBody Theragun Mini
The TheraBody Theragun Mini is your pocket-sized partner, giving you Theragun quality muscle treatment with unparalleled portability. \
Compact but powerful, Theragun mini is the most agile massage device that goes wherever you do.
- Comes in 3 colors
- Portable and compact
- Works in synergy with the Therabody line
- 3-speed settings
- 150minutes of autonomy
mini, Soft Case, Standard Ball Attachment, Power Adapter
1750, 2100, 2400 percussions per minute
All 4th Generation attachments
6 in x 5.3 in x 2.25 in
(15.2 cm x 13.5 cm x 7.7 cm)
Battery Life and Charge Time
150 minutes; 80 minutes
12V Internal Lithium-ion Battery
1-Year Limited Warranty
Using the mini
1. To turn on the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold for 2 seconds the multi-functional power/speed button on the right side of the device.
2. Float the device across areas in need of treatment, gradually applying light to moderate pressure as needed.
3. Press the power/speed button again to toggle between 3 speeds.
4. The mini should be used with the attachment making perpendicular contact with the skin. Only the attachment of the device should make contact with the skin or area you are treating. Do not use the device at an angle that puts the percussive arm of the device in contact with the skin.
5. To turn off the Theragun mini, firmly press and hold the power/speed button until the device shuts off.
Connecting Attachments to the mini
Align the attachment with the tip of the rotating arm and push to connect. To remove, grip the attachment, placing 1 finger on each side of the plastic connector. Pull off the attachment. Your Theragun mini comes with a Standard Ball attachment designed for overall use. It is also compatible with all available attachments, excluding those exclusive to the first-generation Theragun liv.
Charging the mini
1. After turning off the device, plug the power adapter into the charging port of the Theragun mini.
2. The LED light on the power/speed button will flash until fully charged.
3. Charging is complete when the LED light on the power/ speed button is solid green.
4. Battery level is continuously displayed on the LED light of the power/speed button when the device is on. To view battery level when the device is off, briefly press the power/ speed button and the LED battery light will flash to indicate the battery level.
Battery level on the mini is indicated with the following colors:
Flashing red: Low charge
Flashing blue: Half-way charged
Flashing green: High charge
Solid green: Fully charged
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis