Social CBD Transdermal CBD Patch – 60mg
$7.49 – $22.49
Offer Ends In:
This transdermal patch is designed to enable pure CBD hemp extract to permeate all layers of the skin. Using slow-release technology, the steady dosing provides constant, consistent care, day and night.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Social CBD Transdermal CBD Patch
This Social CBD Transdermal patch permeates all layers of the skin to slowly and steadily release pure CBD hemp extract into the bloodstream over 24 hours—giving you the behind-the-scenes support you need, day and night.
- Constant, consistent care
- 60mg of pure CBD per patch
- Available in a single pack or a pack of three
- Permeates all layers of the skin to steadily release CBD into the bloodstream over 24 hours
- Cut the patch in two to lower the dose over 24 hours
- Sweat and water-resistant
- Patch size is 3.25″ x 2.5″
Ingredients: Polymer Blend and CBD Hemp Extract.
About Social CBD
Social CBD got their start by identifying a problem that no one else knew existed. Then, they went on to solve that problem. The problem: CBD hadn’t yet been added to the vaping world. The solution: Select’s innovation.
The company grew from the founder’s desire to bring CBD into the vaping world. Two years later that same spirit of innovation still persists. They are an industry leader on the verge of the fastest-growing business in the US.
They were recognized by Oregon Business Magazine as one of the 2018 Top Companies to Work for in Oregon. Additionally, they hold places on three Inc. 5000 lists:
- #1 in Top Oregon Companies
- #1 in Portland, OR Metro Area
- #4 in Top Consumer Products & Services Company
Incredibly proud of these accomplishments, they consider this a strong legacy on which to continue building.
Happy, calm, collected, they pride themselves on delivering 100% plant-based relief. Each product pairs pure CBD and essential oils for a tailored experience.
- 100% plant-based and phytonutrient-rich
- Third-party tested and quality controlled
- Comes with satisfaction guaranteed
- No ambiguity, just purity
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.