Reliva CBD Wellness Oral Spray 300mg (5ml bottle)
Relax and be well with Reliva CBD Wellness Oral Spray, 300mg (5ml bottle).
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Reliva CBD Wellness Oral Spray 300mg
Reliva offers you some of the best possible CBD products to support your best life. Made from high-quality natural hemp extract and the best ingredients available. Convenience is key — which is why they’re happy to bring you the Reliva CBD Wellness Oral Spray 300mg.
This CBD oral spray contains 300mg of CBD in a 5ml bottle. Reliva gives you excellent quality natural hemp extract. Therefore, their hemp plants and natural extract do not contain active levels of THC, so you’ll experience no psychoactive effects from using the spray.
How To Use
1. Press top of the spray dispenser to diffuse minty and refreshing CBD mist into open mouth.
2. Let the refreshing sensation of the spray win you over. Repeat as needed!
Ingredients: Medium Chain Triglyceride/MCT Oil, Hemp Derived Crystalline Cannabidiol, Peppermint Oil, Natural Flavors, Vitamin E (as Mixed D Alpha Tocopheryl Acetate), and Beta Caryophyllene.
Reliva stands out with their status as a premium health and wellness company with 75+ years of experience focused on retail partners and their customers. Proven industry veterans, CBD experts, and a national network of wholesalers and support personnel make up the Reliva team.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.