RE Botanicals Hemp Classic Tincture
$49.99 – $139.99
The only ingredients you’ll find in our classic tinctures are U.S.-grown, USDA certified-organic hemp and certified-organic MCT coconut oil. Our classic hemp tinctures have a beautiful light golden color and a pure hemp flavor. We never use any extracts or natural flavorings. Available in 450mg, 750mg and 1500mg.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
RE Botanicals Hemp Classic
- Full-Spectrum Hemp Oil processed using USDA certified-organic standards
- 100% USA Sun-Grown Hemp
- All products are 3rd-party lab tested for heavy metals, solvents, and pesticides to ensure purity.
Ingredients: Organic MCT Coconut Oil made from organic young coconuts, Organic Hemp Extract
About RE Botanicals
RE Botanicals is the first national CBD brand that is USDA certified-organic, 100% US grown hemp. They use cane sugar alcohol for extraction, instead of corn because so much of corn is not certified-organic and so many people have corn allergies that could cause a reaction when using the tinctures.
They only use the gold standard of carrier oil, organic MCT oil, in all products. RE Botanicals doesn’t use conventional coconut or other carrier oils because those are often broken down with solvents that can be detrimental. Those conventional carriers are often not certified-organic, either. Additionally, organic MCT oil has a longer shelf life than traditional carrier oils.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.