PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Sleep Aid Berry 25mg 60 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Sleep Aid Berry
The all-new PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Sleep Aid Berry with melatonin and CBN have been expertly crafted to deliver wellness support that may help promote relaxation, leading to a sound, restful night’s sleep.
- Features CBD, CBN, & Melatonin for advanced wellness support
- May help promote relaxation and a restful night’s sleep
- Contains hops extract, chamomile extract, & ashwagandha
- 25mg CBD, 5mg CBN, 2mg melatonin per serving
- Original Berry formula (w/ natural flavors)
- Vegan, Made in the USA
Each gummy features 25mg hemp-derived cannabidiol (CBD), as well as 5mg cannabinol (CBN) and 2mg of melatonin.
Suggested Use: For optimal use, we recommend consuming one gummy approximately 30-60 minutes before bedtime. However, dosing requirements may differ based on each individual (we do not recommend consuming more than three gummies in a 24-hour period).
Hops Extract, Chamomile Extract, Ashwagandha Paste, Black Seed Oil, Broad Spectrum Cannabidiol (CBD) (Aerial Plant Parts), Cannabinol (CBN), Melatonin, Corn Syrup, Sugar, Water, Pectin, Citric Acid, Natural Flavors, Vegetable Juice (color), Purac (Malic Acid, Sodium Hydrogen Malate).
These products are vegan, vegetarian, and sourced from 100% USA-grown hemp. PureKana remain committed to the use of locally sourced, American-farmed hemp for the utmost in quality standards. They also ensure that every PureKana product is sourced and manufactured under the U.S. Farm Bill’s strict guidelines.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.