PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Immunity Boost Orange 25mg 60 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Immunity Boost Orange
PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Immunity Boost Orange are made using natural infusions of zinc, elderberry, and hemp-derived cannabidiol for well-rounded immune system support. Moreso than ever before, the importance of a healthy, balanced immune system cannot be understated.
Take control of your wellness today with our original blend of hemp extract phytocompounds, sourced only from aerial parts USA hemp extract.
- Features CBD, Zinc, & Elderberry for immune system support
- Sourced from aerial parts hemp (broad spectrum)
- 25mg CBD per gummy
- Original Orange formula made with natural flavors
- Harvested & manufactured in the USA
- 100% Vegan formula
For routine day-to-day use, we recommend consuming one CBD Immune Gummy twice daily (once in the morning, once in the evening), or as desired.
Ingredients: Oregano oil, black seed oil, camu camu powder, elderberry, zinc sulfate, broad spectrum hemp extract from aerial parts, corn syrup, sugar, water, pectin, citric acid, natural flavors, turmeric (color), purac (malic acid, sodium hydrogen malate)
Our 100% vegan formula has been expertly-crafted to deliver the utmost in plant-based wellness and immune system support. All of our products are made and manufactured right here in the USA, and are grown under the strict control and regulations of the U.S. Farm Bill.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.