PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Apple Cider Vinegar 25mg 60 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Apple Cider Vinegar
A delicious and natural treat that delivers a robust dose of healing medicine, PureKana CBD Vegan Gummies – Apple Cider Vinegar combine the relaxing and anti-inflammatory properties of CBD with the natural benefits of apple cider vinegar. Made with broad-spectrum CBD that includes a range of cannabinoids, these vegan-safe treats feature 25mg of CBD and 600mg of alkalizing apple cider vinegar in every THC-free gummy.
- Contains 1500mg of total hemp content
- 25mg of broad spectrum CBD per gummy with 60 gummies per bottle
- Features 600mg of alkalizing apple cider vinegar
- Completely suitable for vegans
- Fabricated with US-grown hemp
- Lab-tested for quality and purity
Consume 1-2 gummies every 6 hours or as desired
Ingredients: Hemp Extract (aerial plant parts), sugar, tapioca syrup, pectin; less than 2% of: sunflower oil, water, natural flavoring, sodium citrate, sodium acid sulfate, citric acid, natural coloring
Packed with more than just US-grown hemp-based CBD, these gummies also contain 600mg of alkalizing apple cider vinegar per bottle and additional support from vitamins B9 and B12.
PureKana is on a mission to lead the industry in bringing high-quality hemp cannabidiol (CBD) based products to the marketplace. Because they know your trust is the most precious thing they can have. They strive to educate the world on the benefits of hemp extract. It is their goal to offer the industry’s highest-quality, most-trusted products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.