PureKana CBD Tincture Oil – Immune Boost 1000mg
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
For those who want the greatest health benefits possible from organic CBD, look no further than Immune Boost CBD Oil. Combing a powerful 1000mg of wellness-boosting full-spectrum CBD with a special mixture of echinacea, ginseng, Vitamin D, lemon grass, and more, this CBD Oil is a natural multivitamin. Flavored with natural citrus essences, it’s a quick and easy way to keep body and mind in peak form.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.