PureKana CBD PM Capsules – 25mg 100 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD PM Capsules
The natural synergy between CBD and Melatonin is a great way to ensure a restful night. PureKana CBD PM Capsules combined organic, non-GMO CBD with the natural relaxing powers of L-Theanine, Gaba, and Melatonin. Sourced directly from chemical-free, American farms, these capsules are lab-tested and safe for daily use.
- CBD capsules for nighttime/evening use
- Infused with Melatonin, L-Theanine and Gaba
- Helps to support sound, restful sleep and relaxation
- Proudly made in the USA
- Formulated with our proprietary natural sleep blend
Take one capsule at bedtime if needed.
Ingredients: Calcium (from Calcium Carbonate), Magnesium (from Magnesium Oxide), GABA (Gamma-Aminobutyric Acid), 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan) (from Griffonia Simplicifolia Extract)(Seed), L-Theanine, Melatonin, Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule). Rice Extract Blend, Cannabidiol (CBD).
PureKana is on a mission to lead the industry in bringing high-quality hemp cannabidiol (CBD) based products to the marketplace. They strive to educate the world on the benefits of hemp extract, and it’s their goal to offer the industry’s highest-quality, most-trusted products.
PureKana is your best source for quality, affordable wellness products made from hemp-derived CBD. Based in Scottsdale, Arizona, PureKana is dedicated to providing you with not only some of the high-quality products but some of the most affordable ones on the market.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.