PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Roll-On Gel – Menthol 2000mg
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Roll-On Gel – Menthol
PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Roll-On Gel – Menthol is made to bring fast relief to body aches and pains. Surging with organic, pesticide-free CBD, the convenient roll-on design makes targeted application a cinch. Mixed with all-natural essences like camphor bark oil and witch hazel, it’s perfectly suited to counteract problem areas for people on the go or at home.
- Features 2000mg Broad-Spectrum CBD content
- Contains Menthol and Capsaicin
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) to support healthy joints
- Contains no heavy metals, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers
- Extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp
Apply to desired area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Ingredients:Menthol, Capsicum, Organic Aloe Leaf Juice, Meadowfoam Seed Oil, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts, Cannabidiol (CBD)), Cannabigerol (CBG), White Camphor Bark Oil, Sweet Basil Leaf Oil, Black Pepper Oil, Roman Chamomile Flower Oil, German Chamomile Flower Oil, Cinnamon Leaf Oil, Citronella Oil, Eucalyptus Leaf Oil, Helichrysum Flower Oil, Ginger Root Oil, Pink Grapefruit Peel Oil, Juniper Berry Oil, Lemongrass Oil, Peppermint Oil, Pine Needle Oil, Ravensara Oil, Rosemary Leaf Oil, Spearmint Oil, Wild Oregano Oil, Glycerin, Witch Hazel Water, Organic Alcohol, Phenoxyethanol, Carbomer, Triethanolamine, Tetrasodium Glutamate Diacetate
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.