PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream Pump – Menthol 2000mg
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream Pump – Menthol
PureKana CBD Muscle & Joint Pain Relief Cream Pump – Menthol is made right here in the USA from some of the highest-quality, organically-grown hemp in the country. Working with industry experts and professionals has made it possible for us to create a truly superior product that is perfect for restoring balance back to your life — even after the most intense of training sessions.
- Features 2000mg Broad-Spectrum CBD content
- Contains Menthol (4%), Capsaicin (0.2%), & CBG (helps with inflammation)
- MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane) to support healthy joints
- Contains no heavy metals, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers
- Extracted from organic, USA-grown hemp
Apply to desired area no more than 3 to 4 times daily
Ingredients: Menthol,Capsicum, Water, Arnica Montana Flower Infusion, Butylene Glycol, Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Peppermint Oil, Cannabis Sativa (Hemp) Seed Oil Carbomer, C12-15 Alkyl Benzoate, Ceteareth-20, Cetearyl Alcohol, Cetyl Alcohol, Ethylhexylglycerin, Glycerin, Dimethyl Sulfone (MSM), Hemp Extract (Aerial Parts, Cannabidiol (CBD)). Cannabigerol (CBG), Isopropyl Palmitate, Olea Europaea (Olive) Fruit Oil, Phenoxyethanol, Stearyl Alcohol, Tetrasodium EDTA, Tocopheryl Acetate, Triethanolamine
Made with a proprietary blend of the industry’s highest-quality ingredients, our Pain Relief CBD Topical contains 4% Menthol, 0.2% Capsaicin, and a hardy 2000mg of hemp-extracted CBD. The proprietary formula also includes CBG (helps with inflammation) and MSM (methylsulfonylmethane) to help support healthy joints If you’re looking for the best in topical CBD recovery after an intense workout, look no further.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.