PureKana CBD AM Capsules – 15mg 100 Count
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
PureKana CBD AM Capsules
What better way to start the day than with a jolt of caffeine and organic CBD? Made from a proprietary blend that includes Vitamins B1, B6, and B12, each PureKana CBD AM Capsules is specially formulated to help mornings start right and set up days for success.
- AM CBD Capsules are the perfect energy supplement
- Contains our proprietary natural energy blend
- Infused with caffeine, Vitamin B1,B6, B12
- 15mg CBD per capsule / 30 capsules
- Designed to give you an energy boost when you need it most
At 15mg of CBD per serving and 78mg of caffeine straight from coffee beans, you are in for a focused and energized day – without having to sacrifice your regular morning cup of coffee.
Take Pure Kana AM CBD Capsules up to twice daily, and experience the positive wellness benefit that quality hemp extract can bring to your life.
Ingredients: Thiamin (Vitamin B1), Vitamin B6 (as Pyridoxine HCI), Vitamin B12 (Cyanocobalamin), Caffeine (from Coffee Beans), vegetable cellulose (capsule material), rice extract blend, cannabidiol
PureKana is on a mission to lead the industry in bringing high-quality hemp cannabidiol (CBD) based products to the marketplace. They strive to educate the world on the benefits of hemp extract, and it’s their goal to offer the industry’s highest-quality, most-trusted products.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.