PRANA PRINCIPLE™ CBD-A + Curcumin Advanced Formula Capsules
CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid) is a non-psychoactive cannabinoid found in raw cannabis plants. It is the natural and acid form of CBD. CBD-A is converted to CBD when it is exposed to heat. Our CBD-A rich, broad spectrum powder has not been processed with CO2, heat, or solvents, making it a pure and high-quality addition to your daily diet.
- Serving Size
Introducing the PRANA PRINCIPLE™ CBD-A + Curcumin Advanced Formula Capsules:
- 135mg Phytocannabinoid-Rich Hemp Powder + 140mg Curcumin per capsule
- 30 Capsules
- 0.0% THC – Non-psychoactive
- Natural Source of CBD-A (Cannabidiolic Acid)
- 100% water soluble hemp powder for maximum bioavailability
- Made with Non-GMO ingredients
- FDA Registered facility
- Our phytocannabinoid-rich hemp powder is not processed with CO2, heat, or solvents. This aids in retaining hemp’s original nutritional values and exceptional cannabinoid content
- Suggested Use: Take 1-2 capsules a day with a meal.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.