NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1450mg 30ml
NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1450mg is packed with high-quality, pure CBD hemp oil from a hemp leader you trust with your daily wellness.
- Serving Size
NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1450mg
NuLeaf Naturals Full Spectrum CBD Oil 1450mg is available in a convenient 1 FL OZ (30ml) bottle. It is packed with pure CBD hemp oil and each bottle contains 1450mg of CBD.
In this 1 FL OZ bottle, approximately 1 drop = 2.4 mg of CBD. Approximately 600 drops total.
- USDA Certified Organic Hemp Oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- All-natural with no additives or preservatives
- Made from non-GMO hemp plants grown on select farms in Colorado, USA
- 100% Organic; NO herbicides, pesticides, or chemical fertilizers used
- Legal in all 50 states and in over 40 countries
All of NuLeaf Naturals wellness products are lab-tested for quality and purity. Their product is concentrated to approximately 50mg cannabinoids per milliliter of oil. This CBD oil is a whole-plant extract containing a full spectrum of naturally occurring synergistic cannabinoids and terpenes. They strive to only deliver the highest grade products in their most pure and simple form.
They recommend holding your preferred dose under the tongue for approximately 30 seconds before swallowing, to experience the dose’s full effects.
Store in a cool dark place; shake well before each use.
About NuLeaf Naturals Products
Above all, NuLeaf Naturals is committed to bringing customers the highest grade CBD products on the market. Because of this, they are proud to offer all-natural, lab-tested, organic CBD oils and extracts.
What makes NuLeaf Naturals “natural?”
- NuLeaf Naturals wellness products are derived from specially bred therapeutic hemp (Cannabis Sativa) plants grown on licensed farms in Colorado, USA.
- Their products are whole-plant extracts, not synthetic and not an isolate.
- The plants used to manufacture their products are grown using organic and sustainable farming practices.
What makes their products pure?
- Their advanced cloning programs promise continued enhancement of natural genetic strains and ensure a safe and regulated product, with unsurpassed potency and consistency.
- They utilize advanced engineering processes to create premium cannabinoid wellness products with a full spectrum of cannabinoids and terpenes.
- They use CO2 systems as their primary tool for extracting the phytonutrients from each plant. In fact, this method does not require heat or solvents, and the entire spectrum of cannabinoids are retained in the blend.
So, what makes their products simple?
- They see their products from cultivation and processing to formulation and sale.
- This line of CBD wellness products are all-natural with no additives or preservatives. These products contain all the synergistic cannabinoids, terpenes, essential oils and other compounds of the original plant. After all, NuLeaf strives to only deliver the highest grade products in their most pure and simple form.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.