Mary’s Tails Whole Pet CBD Tincture Oil 300mg
The Mary’s Tails Hemp Extract Tincture with 300mg of naturally occurring CBD is a natural and holistic addition to your pet’s wellness routine. In a delicious bacon flavor, our tinctures deliver a potent and consistent serving of full-spectrum hemp extract containing naturally occurring CBD.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Mary’s Nutritionals Whole Pet Tincture
- Can be applied to food, a treat or directly to the back of the tongue using the graduated dropper
- Intended for proactive daily therapy
- Delicious natural bacon flavor
- Each tincture is intended to provide a 30+ day supply
- Begin with .5mg per pound and increase as needed
- Mary’s Whole Pet products are derived from compliant industrial hemp crops harvested in Colorado and audited by the Colorado Department of Agriculture
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Activated Hemp Extract, Flavoring (Bacon, Beef, Chicken)
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.