Mary’s Tails Whole Pet CBD Buddy Balm 75mg
Mary’s Tails Hemp Extract Balm is formulated to deliver full-spectrum hemp extract containing naturally occurring CBD. This moisturizing balm offers a topical CBD formulation in a convenient, no mess applicator. Designed to be applied directly to the skin, paws, nose and elbows, the Mary’s Tails Hemp Extract Balm is an excellent addition to your pet’s daily skin nourishing routine. If your dog or cat needs help with cracked noses, paws, elbows or skin – get them started on Mary’s Tails Hemp Extract Balm today!
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Formulated to address a variety of your pet’s skin problems including dry skin, cracked nose or paws, and surface wounds
- Contains 75 mg of activated hemp extract which is known to provide natural anti-inflammatory effects
- Includes a special blend of essential oils to provide a calming effect
- Convenient dispenser for no-mess application
Ingredients: Safflower Oil, Shea Butter, Beeswax, Jojoba Oil, Benzoin, Vitamin E, Lavender Essential Oil, Holy Basil Essential Oil, Hemp Extract
Dosage: For pets of all sizes. Apply as needed.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.