Martha Stewart CBD Isolate Softgel 25mg
$16.99 – $44.99
Martha Stewart 25mg Softgels are made using non-GMO, coconut-derived MCT oil and pure hemp-derived CBD isolate. Martha Stewart CBD Softgels provide the goodness of CBD in a convenient, easy to swallow, precise capsule.
Martha Stewart CBD Isolate Softgel 25mg Martha Stewart CBD Isolate Softgel 25mg contains only the purest, safest CBD isolate, and is specially formulated with guidance from Martha herself. These softgels make wellness an easier choice, every day.
- 25 mg of CBD isolate per softgel (750 mg per 30-softgel bottle)
- Easy-to-consume softgels make it simple to incorporate CBD wellness into your life
- Pure, safe CBD isolate made in the USA with 100% natural hemp
Best Features & Benefits
Curious about the best features and benefits of Martha’s CBD Isolate Softgels? Here’s what sets them apart:
- Convenience: Martha Stewart CBD Softgels are convenient and easy to swallow — releasing benefits from head to toe.
- Consistency: Every softgel contains the exact same dose for consistent and repeatable dosages.
- Quality: 99% pure CBD isolate with no psychoactive effect is rigorously tested each step of the way for heavy metals, pesticides, solvents, and other toxins.
- Made by Experts: Scientifically formulated from pioneers in clinical CBD science and Martha Stewart partnership for approval on format and design. Canopy Growth is a leader in cannabinoid research, bringing science to the consumer.
- Purity & Traceability: 100% U.S. grown hemp with clean formulations free from parabens, sulfates, glycols, fragrances, gluten, soy, or artificial colors.
About Martha Stewart™ CBD
Consumers have trusted the Martha Stewart™ brand for decades as a seal of excellence, a guarantee of quality, taste, and consistency. Martha Stewart is the newest CBD brand from Canopy Growth Corporation in the U.S. These products are developed using the purest, safest isolated CBD. Therefore, Martha Stewart CBD products are always consistent, high-quality, and never a risk. Martha Stewart CBD was developed to inspire the curious to step confidently into the world of CBD wellness. Recipes and flavors are developed with Martha to ensure that wellness never trumps flavor, and it’s never a hard choice.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis