Lord Jones CBD Full Spectrum Tincture Oil – Orange 500mg 30ml
Lord Jones CBD Full Spectrum Tincture Oil – Orange
Lord Jones CBD Full Spectrum Tincture Oil – Orange contains 500mg full-spectrum CBD per bottle; approximately 20mg of CBD per dropper (25 droppers per bottle).
- Formulated to promote a calm sense of well-being*
- Full spectrum hemp-derived CBD extract sourced from select hemp cultivated in the USA. Contains <0.3% THC
- Includes traces of minor or rare cannabinoids, such as CBG, CBDV, CBN and CBL
- Lab-tested to ensure purity and consistency
- Naturally flavored with Orange or Peppermint oils
- This product is vegan
- Store at room temperature
- Do not use this product if you are allergic or have a sensitivity to stevia. Some common symptoms of stevia allergy are: sores or irritation under the tongue or in the mouth; swelling or itching of the lips, mouth, tongue or throat; hives; intestinal distress.
Ingredients: Grape Seed Oil, Orange Oil, Cannabidiol (CBD) from Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Stevia Leaf Extract
Suggested Use: Shake well. Place one full dropper in mouth, hold for 60 seconds, and then swallow. Repeat as needed. Each dropper contains approximately 20mg of CBD.
About Lord Jones
Lord Jones mission is to normalize, elevate and create the finest ways to unlock and experience the life-changing possibilities of CBD and hemp. The company started as a small collective in LA and quickly developed a cult-like following and has never stopped working.
They believe that adding CBD to your wellness routine is not only an act of self-care but also self-reverence. they are transforming routines into rituals.
Lord Jones’s lines are developed by experts to concoct the best in class formulations with the finest ingredients. They are dedicated to quality and craft that ensures every product ushers you into the distinctly calm world.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis