Lazarus Naturals Wintermint High Potency CBD Tincture Oil
$23.99 – $69.99
Lazarus Naturals Wintermint High Potency Isolate CBD Tincture Oil Available in 15ml (750mg) and 60ml (3000mg)
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Introducing Lazarus Naturals Wintermint Flavored CBD Tincture! Like any of their products Wintermint Tinctures are carefully extracted and formulated in-house to bring you a high-quality product at a price anyone can afford. Wintermint tinctures are over three times as potent as Lazarus Naturals CBD tinctures. This product is available in a 60ml bottle containing 3,000mg and a 15ml bottle containing 750mg. They use graduated droppers so you can easily see how much tincture you are taking. Each ml contains 50mg of CBD. Lazarus Naturals flavorless high potency CBD tinctures are made with CBD isolate and fractionated coconut oil, with a hint of naturally derived, organic mint flavor.
Wintermint high potency CBD tinctures are a great option for people who like a higher concentration of CBD with an amazing mint taste. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure our product is natural, consistent and potent. We recommend speaking to your doctor for more information about CBD’s benefits, and what serving size is right for you.
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Each ml contains 50mg of CBD (1.6mg per drop)
- Vegan and gluten-free with all naturals flavors.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate, Peppermint Oil.
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
- THC Free (for more information please see our CBD info page).
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.