Lazarus Naturals Unscented CBD Balm
$8.99 – $41.99
Lazarus Naturals Unscented Full Spectrum CBD Balm
- Serving Size
- Lab Results & Analysis
You asked, we listened. For folks who may be sensitive to scented balms or who want all the benefits of our Full Spectrum CBD Balms without the scent, we have the solution. Our brand new Unscented Balm was minimally crafted for maximum impact and limited fragrance. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure the product is natural, consistent and potent.
- Apply as needed over the affected area.
- 1/2 teaspoon contains 50mg of CBD (for topical use only).
- Scentless for those with odor sensitivities
- Ingredients: Organic Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract, Oleic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.