Lazarus Naturals Sensitive CBD Oil Pet Tincture
$11.99 – $59.99
Do more of what you love together with your pet with our brand new THC-Free Sensitive Pet CBD Tincture. It is perfect for those furry friends that might be a bit more finicky in their tastes. Specifically formulated for those pets like cats, rabbits or smaller breeds of dogs.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Do more of what you love together with your pet with our brand new THC-Free Sensitive Pet CBD Tincture. It is perfect for those furry friends that might be a bit more finicky in their tastes. Specifically formulated for those pets like cats, rabbits or smaller breeds of dogs. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal joint mobility and soothe nerves, among other benefits. The amount of CBD in this product is lower than our standard tinctures to better accommodate the specific needs of your pet. We carefully formulate our CBD Pet Tincture in our facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products.
We suggest you add the tincture to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving size as needed.
- Less than 15lbs: 3 drops (1.5mg)
- 15-30lbs: 6 drops (3mg)
- 30-60lbs: 10 drops (5mg)
- Over 60lbs: 20 drops (10mg)
Using hemp grown on our own Lazarus Farms, we render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. We then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses isolated CBD that is free of THC.
All of our CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides and heavy metals. Our testing process ensures we offer a product that is natural, safe and consistent. All test results are available under the Test Results tab.
- Made with isolated CBD. This product does not contain any THC.
- Contains 20mg of CBD per 1ml 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottles
- Contains 15mg of CBD per 1ml 15ml bottles
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Cannabidiol
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Suggested Use: Add the appropriate amount to your pet’s food or administer orally. Increase or decrease serving as needed.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.