Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture Oil – Classic
$17.99 – $89.99
Offer Ends In:
Lazarus Naturals High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Tincture Oil available in 15ml, 30ml, 60ml and 120ml bottles.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture Oil
Lazarus Naturals High Potency CBD Tincture Oil is carefully extracted and formulated in-house at their facility to bring you a high-quality product at a price anyone can afford. Their high potency tinctures are over three times as potent as the Standard Potency CBD tinctures.
This product is available in a 15ml bottle containing 750mg, a 30ml bottle containing 1500mg, a 60ml bottle containing 3,000mg, or a 120ml bottle containing 6,000mg. Furthermore, these bottles feature graduated droppers, so you can easily see how much tincture you are taking. Each ml contains 50mg of CBD.
Lazarus Naturals high potency CBD tinctures contain whole-plant CBD extract. Whole-plant extracts offer more benefits than other refined options on the market. Tinctures such as these feature a full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. Lazarus Naturals CBD extract is blended with hemp seed oil, fractionated coconut oil, and avocado oil. These healthy oils all combine to provide a truly delicious and versatile product that you’ll love taking each day. Be sure to check out other flavored varieties, too.
High potency CBD tinctures are a great option for people who like a higher concentration of CBD. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure their product is natural, consistent, and potent. It is recommended to speak to your doctor for more information about CBD’s benefits, and what serving size is right for you. You can also check out this tincture’s features at-a-glance in the list below.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop).
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Organic Hempseed Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract.
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.