Lazarus Naturals French Vanilla Mocha High Potency CBD Tincture Oil
$17.99 – $89.99
Offer Ends In:
Lazarus Naturals French Vanilla Mocha High Potency Full Spectrum CBD Tincture Oil Available in 15ml (750mg), 30ml (1500mg), 60ml (3000mg) and 120mg (6000mg).
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Infused with naturally-derived vanilla and coffee flavors as well as their high-quality hemp extract, Lazarus Naturals French Vanilla Mocha High Potency Tincture provides all the benefits of a full spectrum CBD oil with an amazing taste. Their CBD tinctures are carefully extracted and formulated in-house to bring you a high-quality product at an affordable price. Lazarus Naturals tinctures are derived from industrial hemp, which we source from domestic farms. They use kosher ethanol to extract their CBD oil from the plant material, which is then blended with fractionated coconut oil. Lazarus Naturals CBD tinctures are whole-plant extracts and contain a full spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes. Every batch of CBD tinctures is third-party tested for pesticides, heavy metals and potency. From plant to bottle, Lazarus Naturals offer a product that is natural, consistent and potent. We recommend speaking to your doctor for more information about CBD’s benefits, and what serving size is right for you.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop).
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract, Naturally Derived Flavors.
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.