Lazarus Naturals Cedar Citrus CBD Balm
$14.99 – $49.99
Lazarus Naturals Cedar Citrus Full Spectrum CBD Balm
- Serving Size
- Lab Results & Analysis
Lazarus Naturals full spectrum CBD balms are made from a luxurious mixture of organic mango butter, organic white beeswax, and fractionated coconut oil specifically tailored for topical use. They then infuse their balms with CBD hemp extract and all-natural terpenes for scent. The Cedar Citrus CBD Balm has a blend of light fruit aromas and deep woody scents. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure the product is natural, consistent and potent.
- Apply as needed over the affected area.
- 1/2 teaspoon contains 50mg of CBD (for topical use only).
- Made with all-natural plant-derived scents.
- Ingredients: Organic Mango Butter, Organic Beeswax, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Organic Cedar Oil, Valencia Orange Oil, Hemp Extract, Oleic Acid, Isopropyl Myristate.
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.