Lazarus Naturals CBD Softgels – 25mg
$9.99 – $119.99
Lazarus Naturals CBD softgels are an easy and precise way to take CBD. Made with 25mg of Lazarus Natural farms’ whole-plant, full-spectrum CBD oil plus Flaxseed oil, d-Limonene, Myrcene, and naturally derived β-Caryophyllene, softgels are easier to swallow and a convenient way to enjoy the wellness benefits of CBD.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals CBD Softgels – 25mg
Lazarus Naturals’ mission is to provide high-quality, reliable products at an affordable price to bring you all the benefits of CBD. Lazarus Naturals CBD Softgels – 25mg brings their farm-grown hemp to your home in their brand new and convenient full spectrum CBD Softgels.
- 25mg CBD softgels.
- Vegan, and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Non-GMO and pesticide-free.
Lazarus Naturals 25mg CBD softgels are carefully formulated at their in-house facility to bring you a high-quality product at an affordable price. Their CBD is derived from industrial hemp, which is sourced domestically. They use kosher alcohol instead of chemical solvents to remove CBD from the plant material. To help achieve a full spectrum of hemp’s benefits, they combine their full-spectrum extract with organic terpenes including d-limonene, myrcene, and beta-caryophyllene. Then they blend their oils with rice flour and silicon dioxide, before packing the CBD formulation into these vegan softgels.
Every batch of the Lazarus Natural 25mg CBD softgels is third-party tested for pesticides, heavy metals, and potency. From plant to bottle, Lazarus Naturals offer a product that is natural, consistent and potent. We encourage our customers to talk to their doctors about CBD to learn more about correct serving size and benefits.
- Available in 10, 40, or 200 count.
- May take up to 2 hours for full effects, take more as needed.
- Ingredients: Organic Flaxseed oil, Organic Coconut MCT oil, Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, d-Limonene, Myrcene, Caryophyllene Beta Natural, Vegetable Softgel (Starch, Carrageenan, Purified Water, Glycerin), CBD Isolate, Tocobiol SF.
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut).
- Legal in all 50 States and over 40 countries.
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.