Lazarus Naturals CBD Massage Oil
$11.99 – $69.99
Our CBD Massage Oil is an effective product specifically designed for topical use that offers all the benefits of CBD, including promoting comfort and relaxation.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals CBD Massage Oil
Lazarus Naturals CBD Massage Oil is an effective product specifically designed for topical use that offers all the benefits of CBD, including the promotion of comfort and relaxation. To ensure a high-quality product, Lazarus carefully extracts and formulates all of their massage oils in-house.
Using hemp grown on Lazarus Farms, they render CBD-rich extract from the plant using an ethanol-based process. They then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. They use whole-plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Apply as needed over the affected area
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1tbsp
- Ingredients: Organic Jojoba Oil, Sweet Almond Oil, Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
Unlike tinctures, this massage oil absorbs directly into the skin for fast, deep relief where you need it. This product is perfect for individuals looking to enhance their spa day at home.
About Lazarus Naturals
Sequoia Price-Lazarus created this company in 2014. Now, it’s one of the largest CBD companies in the Pacific Northwest. Lazarus Naturals strives to make the highest quality CBD products accessible to anyone. They make all their hemp-derived CBD extracts in-house, domestically source hemp from non-GMO farms, and only use crops with the highest cannabinoid content possible.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.