Lazarus Naturals CBD Coconut Oil
$7.49 – $29.99
Offer Ends In:
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals CBD coconut oil is carefully formulated from hemp to package in their facility to bring you a versatile, high-quality product. They start off with industrial hemp, which is sourced domestically. Lazarus Naturals uses kosher alcohol instead of harmful solvents to extract CBD from the plant material and then distill the resulting oil to produce a high potency hemp extract. After that, they simply blend the distilled hemp extract into organic coconut oil. Every batch is third-party tested for pesticides, heavy metals and potency. From plant to jar, Lazarus Naturals offers a product that is natural, consistent and effective.
Lazarus Naturals CBD coconut oil can be used in a variety of ways. The CBD is already activated, so it’s ready to use right out of the jar. We recommend Lazarus Naturals infused coconut oil for cooking/baking and making cosmetics or lotions. It can be applied directly to the skin or eaten. This is a great product if you are new to CBD, but want a product that can be used topically or internally. We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
- 50mg of CBD per tsp.
- Ingredients: Organic Coconut Oil, CBD Distillate.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.