Lazarus Naturals Calming CBD Oil Pet Tincture – Classic Flavor
$8.99 – $44.99
Offer Ends In:
Your pets can now enjoy the same benefits of a full-spectrum CBD oil that you do, with Lazarus Naturals Calming CBD Oil Pet Tincture. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal joint mobility and soothe nerves, among other benefits.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals Calming CBD Oil Pet Tincture
Your pets can now enjoy the same benefits of a full-spectrum CBD oil that you do with Lazarus Naturals Calming CBD Oil Pet Tincture. CBD is a naturally occurring molecule that works in the endocannabinoid system of an animal to help support normal joint mobility and soothe nerves, among other benefits. The amount of CBD in this product is lower than their standard tinctures to better accommodate the specific needs of your pet. Lazarus carefully formulates their CBD Pet Tincture in their facility through a vertically integrated process that delivers high-quality products.
Per Lazarus Naturals’ suggestions, you should add the tincture to your pet’s food or administer it orally. Increase or decrease serving size as needed.
- Less than 15lbs: 3 drops (1.5mg)
- 15-30lbs: 6 drops (3mg)
- 30-60lbs: 10 drops (5mg)
- Over 60lbs: 20 drops (10mg)
Using hemp grown Lazarus Farms, CBD-rich extract is rendered from the plant using an ethanol-based process. They then dilute the extract with fractionated coconut oil to ensure accurate CBD concentration according to product potency. This CBD tincture uses whole-plant extract containing a broad spectrum of naturally occurring cannabinoids and terpenes.
All of Lazarus’ CBD tinctures are third-party tested for potency, pesticides, and heavy metals. The testing process ensures they offer a product that is natural, safe, and consistent.
- Made with Full Spectrum Hemp Extract
- Contains 15mg of CBD per 1ml 15ml and 60ml bottles
- Contains 20mg of CBD per 1ml 30ml and 120ml bottles
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, Hemp Extract
- CONTAINS: Tree Nuts (Coconut)
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.