Lazarus Naturals Bulk CBD Isolate
$34.99 – $749.99
Lazarus Naturals’ bulk CBD Isolate is THC-free. To ensure vigilant control over their quality and purity, Lazarus carefully extracts and formulates all of their Bulk CBD Isolate in its own facilities.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Lazarus Naturals Bulk CBD Isolate
Lazarus Naturals Bulk CBD Isolate is a unique product that can be used in a variety of ways. While it is not water-soluble, it can easily be dissolved into many different carrier oils. This is a great product for anyone who wants to make their own cooking oils or topicals. This product is intended for use in formulations and dilutions only; it is not intended for individual dosing or consumption. One gram is equal to 1,000 milligrams and every milligram of the isolate contains approximately 1mg of CBD.
All of Lazarus Naturals’ CBD isolate is third-party tested for potency, pesticides, and heavy metals. Their testing process ensures they offer a product that is natural, safe, and consistent. All test results are available on their home site under the “Test Results” tab.
Lazarus encourages customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
- Made with isolated CBD
- Available in 5, 20, 50, 100, and 200-gram increments
- Vegan, pesticide-free, and gluten-free
- Ingredients: Raw Hemp-Derived CBD Isolate
- Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit
- This product is intended for use in formulations and dilutions only; it is not intended for individual dosing or consumption
- Made in the USA in all Lazarus-owned, quality-controlled facilities
About Lazarus Naturals
Sequoia Price-Lazarus created this company in 2014. Now, it’s one of the largest CBD companies in the Pacific Northwest. Lazarus Naturals strives to make the highest quality CBD products accessible to anyone. They make all their hemp-derived CBD extracts in-house, domestically source hemp from non-GMO farms, and only use crops with the highest cannabinoid content possible.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.