Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD Isolate Tincture Oil
$17.99 – $52.49
Offer Ends In:
Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency Isolate CBD Tincture Oil Available in 15ml (750mg), 20ml (1500mg) and 60ml (3000mg)
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Infused with naturally-derived blood orange extract as well as their high-quality CBD isolate, Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency Tincture is an effective CBD oil with an amazing taste. Like all of Lazarus Naturals CBD tinctures, this product is carefully extracted and formulated in-house to bring you a high-quality product at an affordable price. Their tinctures are derived from industrial hemp, which is grown on their own farms. They use kosher ethanol to extract the CBD oil from the plant material, which is then refined into CBD isolate and blended with fractionated coconut oil. Every batch of CBD tinctures is third-party tested for pesticides, heavy metals and potency. From plant to bottle, Lazarus Naturals offers a product that is natural, consistent and potent.
Lazarus Naturals Blood Orange High Potency CBD tinctures are a great option for people who like a higher concentration of CBD with an amazing citrus taste. Each batch is third-party tested to ensure our product is natural, consistent and potent. We encourage our customers to talk to their doctor about CBD to learn more about correct serving sizes and benefits.
- Contains 50mg of CBD per 1ml (1.6mg per drop).
- Comes with a graduated dropper to ensure accurate serving size.
- Vegan and gluten-free with no artificial flavors, preservatives or sweeteners.
- Ingredients: Fractionated Coconut Oil, CBD Isolate, Naturally Derived Blood Orange Extract.
- Legal in all 50 States and in over 40 countries.
- Store in a cool dark place; shake well before use.
- WARNING: Consult your doctor before use if you have been advised against eating grapefruit.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.