Koi Skincare CBD Facial Cleanser 500mg
Designed for soothing and smoothing, Koi Facial Cleanser is an easy and natural way to achieve clean, healthy, and beautiful skin. Infused with a potent variety of essential oils and all-natural hemp extract containing 500 mg of CBD, Koi Facial Cleanser helps to soothe skin irritations, exfoliate dead cells, and promote naturally occurring proteins like collagen. Experience this refreshingly mild cleanser for yourself, and rebalance your facial skin naturally.
- Serving Size
Koi Skincare CBD Facial Cleanser 500mg
Koi Skincare CBD Facial Cleanser 500mg allows you to gently exfoliate your skin with fruit extracts blended with salicylic acid. Designed for soothing and smoothing, Koi Facial Cleanser is an easy and natural way to achieve clean, healthy, and beautiful skin. Infused with a potent variety of essential oils and all-natural hemp extract containing 500 mg of CBD, Koi Facial Cleanser helps to soothe skin irritations, exfoliate dead cells, and promote naturally occurring proteins like collagen. Experience this refreshingly mild cleanser for yourself, and rebalance your facial skin naturally.
Koi’s facial cleanser offers the following unique features.
- 100 mL (3.38 fl oz) of Koi Facial Cleanser infused with hemp extract containing 500 mg of naturally-occurring CBD.
- Soothing and mild biodegradable facial cleanser promotes elastic and supple skin with every use.
- Salicylic Acid helps to exfoliate and purify, removing bacteria and contaminants.
- Made with Apple Amino Acids Foam (Malus Domestica Fruit Cell Culture Extract), an anionic surfactant that nourishes the face while smoothing the appearance of fine lines.
- Includes Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, a probiotic ingredient that promotes healthy and balanced microflora.
- Laminaria (Algae) Extract nourishes the skin with vitamins and minerals, and helps to protect from antioxidant stress.
- Kakadu Plum Extract delivers highly concentrated Vitamin C with strong antioxidant properties.
- Regular use may visibly reduce the roughness of the lipstick line (above the upper lip) induced by aging, including the appearance of wrinkles.
Purified Water, Sodium C14-16 Alpha Olefin Sulfonate, Glycerin, Cocamidopropyl Betaine, Sodium Cocoyl Apple Amino Acids, Coco Glucoside, Sea Water, Acrylates C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Water, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Bisabolol, Lactobacillus / Papaya Fruit Ferment Extract, Citrus Bergamia (Bergamot) Essential Oil, Citrus Paradisi (Grapefruit) Essential Oil (White), Phenoxyethanol, PEG-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Citrus Limon (Lemon) Essential Oil, Cannabidiol (Hemp Extract), Calendula Officinalis (Calendula) Flower Extract, Terminalia Ferdinandiana (Kakadu Plum) Fruit Extract, Laminaria (Algae) Extract, Hylocereus Undatus Fruit Extract, Arnica Montana (Arnica) Flower Extract, Pseudoalteromonas Ferment Extract, Salicylic Acid, Citric Acid, Sodium Salicylate, Benzyl Alcohol, Daucus Carota Sativa (Carrot) Root Extract, Citric Acid, Camellia Sinensis (Green Tea) Leaf Extract.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.