Koi CBD Wellness Cat Treats – Salmon Flavor 2mg 75 Count
Be worthy of a your feline’s love today by giving them a treat they will love and be mildly thankful for
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Koi CBD Wellness Cat Treats – Salmon Flavor
Koi CBD Wellness Cat Treats – Salmon Flavor is made with Koi’s full-spectrum hemp CBD and other natural ingredients that are sure to be a welcome delight.
Formulated without gluten, dairy, or artificial colors, flavors, and preservatives, these grain-free CBD pet treats are designed with your feline friend in mind.
- Made with Full Spectrum hemp extract containing 2 mg CBD per treat, 150 mg CBD per bag.
- All of our products are third-party tested through an ISO accredited lab detailing the cannabinoid profile, and verifying the potency and purity of every batch.
- Veterinarian formulated with all-natural, non-GMO organic ingredients.
- Guaranteed Analysis: Crude Protein 28.0% (min.), Crude Fat 12.0% (min.), Crude Fiber 3.0% (max.), Moisture 10% (max.)
- Calorie Content: 3,750 Kcals/kg, one treat = 1.3 Kcals
One 2 mg treat for every 4 lbs of body weight. Do not give more than one serving per 8 – 12 hour period.
Ingredients: Full Spectrum Hemp Extract, Salmon, Chicken, Potato Starch, Peas, Brewer’s Dried Yeast, Natural Flavor, Citric Acid, Potassium Chloride, Preserved with Naturally Mixed Tocopherols and Oil of Rosemary.
About Koi CBD
Koi CBD was started with one goal in mind — to help as many people as possible. Motivated by the experiences and testimonials of their customers, the professionals at Koi CBD are dedicated to creating the best CBD products to help people restore balance to their lives. While there’s still some confusion about CBD, there’s no mystery to Koi’s approach: the belief in the ongoing pursuit of “better.” Better practices, better prices, better education, better days, and better lives.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.