Koi CBD Tropical Fruit Flavored Gummies 10mg
$9.99 – $24.99
Bursting with the flavors of lime, tangerine, and acai pomegranate, these delectable CBD edibles provide plenty of flavor while restoring balance, naturally.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Paradise in a Bag! Enjoy a Tropical Burst of Lime, Tangerine, and Acai Pomegranate in every Gummy. Made using the Highest Quality CBD for Maximum Potency.
- Strongest percentage (80%) of full-spectrum CBD
- No detectable amounts of THC at 10 ppm, non-psychoactive
- 6 or 20 Gummies per pack
- 10 mg of CBD per gummy
- Grown, harvested, produced, and tested in the USA
Unlike most companies who use a Spray-on CBD Method for their gummies, We chose a different approach using a 3-Step (Mixed & Rolled out 3 times) Process to guarantee our CBD is evenly distributed throughout each gummy. We believe this process provides a higher quality more consistent product.
How To Use:
- Adults take 1 Gummy, 1-3 times per day, or as needed
- Wait 3 hours after initial (first time) use to see how the level of CBD may affect you
- Serving Size: 1 Gummy
- Servings Per Container: 6 or 20
Naturally Occurring CBD in Hemp Oil Proprietary Blend Infusion, Water, Gelatin, Sugar, Corn Syrup, Adipic (for tartness), Citric Acid (for tartness), Natural and Artificial Flavoring, Yellow 5, Yellow 6, Red 40
STORAGE: Store in a cool, dry place away from excessive heat, light, and humidity in order to preserve quality.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.