Kat’s Naturals Metabolize CBD Oil 500mg
$19.99 – $97.99
Try an energizing extract formula fused with a fruity blend of essential oils to give a little pep to your step! Contains 0.00% THC
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Kat’s Naturals Metabolize CBD Oil 500mg
Kat’s Naturals Metabolize CBD Oil 500mg is an energizing THC-Free formula extract formula fused with a fruity blend of essential oils to give a little pep to your step!
NEW! 30mL formulation now features CBG, which helps to regulate mood and metabolism and promotes mental clarity.
The 15mL variety incorporates the same formula you know and love.
Critical CO2 Extracted CBD from American Grown Organic Hemp, Organic Hemp Seed Oil, Sustainably Sourced Organic Grapefruit, Organic Lemon, Organic Ginger, Organic Peppermint, and Organic Cinnamon Essential Oils
Why These Ingredients?
This metabolic essential oil blend contains…
- Hemp seed oil: We choose the hemp seed oil because it contains Omega-6 and Omega-3 fatty acids, it is also high in vitamin A and E. Extraction Method: Cold pressed from seeds.
- Grapefruit: This helps support a healthy metabolism and gives an uplifting feel, contains Limonene terpene. This essential oil is distilled from peels.
- Lemon: Naturally cleanses the body and aids in digestion, Supports healthy respiratory function, and Promotes a positive mood contains limonene, b-pinene, and Y-terpinene terpenes. Extraction Method: steam distilled from peels.
- Peppermint: When ingested, promotes healthy respiratory function and clear breathing* It also promotes digestive health when taken internally, contains Menthol, menthone, eucalyptol terpenes. Extraction Method: Steam distilled from aerial parts.
- Ginger Root: May help to support healthy digestion* May help to reduce bloating, gas, and occasional indigestion*May help reduce occasional nausea. Extraction Method: Contains α-zingiberene, beta-sesquiphellandrene terpenes.
- Cinnamon: Supports healthy metabolic function* and Maintains a healthy immune system. Contains Transcinnamaldehyde, cinnamyl acetate, eugenol terpenes. This oil is steam-distilled from the root.
- CBD, CBDA: Aids in muscle recovery and exercise-induced stressors.
- CBG: Helps to regulate mood and metabolism and promotes mental clarity.
- Terpenes: Limonene, Camphene, Myrcene, eucalyptol, beta-Caryophyllene, b-pinene, Y-terpinene, Terpinolene, linalool, Eugenol, p-Cymene
- 500mg CBD per ounce
- .83mg CBD per drop
- 1mL = 17mg CBD
Safe for daily use. Shake well before use. Place and hold 5 to 10 drops under the tongue for 60 seconds. For best results use every 4 to 6 hours or as directed by a healthcare professional. May not want to use within 4 hours of sleep.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.