Kat’s Naturals 250mg CBD Skin Serum
$39.99 – $64.99
Kat’s Naturals 250mg CBD Skin Serum is a vitamin-packed serum made with naturally occurring Vitamins C, A, and E found in rich, luxurious oils. The addition of pure essential oils helps to reduce bacteria on the skin, reduce signs of irritation and fatigue, and lock in moisture. Great for people with problem skin or itchy dry skin. You can use it before makeup, before bed, and anywhere that may need TLC throughout the day.
- Serving Size
- Lab Results & Analysis
Kat’s Naturals 250mg CBD Skin Serum
Kat’s Naturals 250mg CBD Skin Serum is a vitamin-packed serum made with naturally occurring Vitamins C, A, and E found in rich, luxurious oils. The addition of pure essential oils helps to reduce bacteria on the skin, reduce signs of irritation and fatigue, and lock in moisture. Great for people with problem skin or itchy dry skin. Use it before makeup, before bed, or anywhere that may need some TLC throughout the day.
- 300mg CBD per oz/ .41mg CBD per drop/ 1ml = 8.2mg CBD
- THC Free
- OK for daily use
The Following Essential Oils/Oils are found in this unique serum
- Chamomile: Has a calming effect on the skin, mind, and body.
- Lavender: Soothes occasional skin irritations and reduces the appearance of skin imperfections.
- Carrot Seed Oil: Assists in healing dry, chapped and cracked skin, balances the moisture levels of the skin.
- Argan Oil: Helps reduce symptoms for a number of different inflammatory skin conditions like psoriasis and rosacea.
- Rosehip seed oil: Known to correct dark spots and hydrate dry, itchy skin, all while reducing scars and fine lines.
- Grape seed oil: Helps in reducing wrinkles and scars, tightens the skin, treats acne, and diminishes stretch marks.
- Pumpkin Seed Oil: Aids skin in retaining moisture, fighting free radicals, and maintaining a youthful appearance. It also improves skin tone, helps wounds heal more rapidly, fights acne, and helps with skin renewal.
- CBD And CBDv
- No terpenes
Shake well before use. Apply topically to clean affected area 3 to 4 times a day as needed. You can apply as often as needed to reach higher levels of saturation. There are no known side effects to large doses of CBD.
About Kat’s Naturals
As an educated herbalist and nutritionist, Kat Merryfield cares about giving others the most organic products straight from her backyard in the Tennessee countryside — hence Kat’s Naturals. After a decade of crafting natural goods, she started creating farm-to-home remedies from CBD oil in 2015.
After serving in the military for 13 years, Kat’s husband Brian started showing signs of stress related to combat. Kat had been making natural health products for several years and decided to experiment with CBD in the pursuit of helping her husband. Since the creation of Kat’s Naturals, the company has been working to help veterans and their families.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.