Irwin Naturals CBD + Immuno-Shield Soft-Gels 7.5mg 60 Count
CBD +Immuno-Shield All Season Wellness provides broad-based support for the immune system. It helps nourish the body to strengthen resistance and maintain wellness, no matter what time of year.
Irwin Naturals CBD + Immuno-Shield Soft-Gels
Irwin Naturals CBD + Immuno-Shield Soft-Gels provides broad-based support for the immune system. It helps nourish the body to strengthen resistance and maintain wellness, no matter what time of year. They deliver select ingredients to support your body’s natural defense mechanisms.
- Vitamins & Minerals: This formula contains essential nutrients such as Vitamin C and Zinc to help boost natural immunity.
- Multi-Herbs: This formula supplies a robust blend of botanicals that are traditionally used in immune formulas – including Echinacea, Olive leaf, Astragalus, and Oregano Oil.
- Antioxidants: This formula includes Vitamin C, Vitamin E, and Bioflavonoids which exert antioxidant activity to help protect the body from cell-damaging free radicals.
- CBD Liquid Soft Gel Supplements are one of the easiest ways to incorporate premium CBD into your daily health regimen.
- Each serving contains 30 mg CBD
- 30mg of Full-Spectrum CBD
- 60 liquid softgels
Flaxseed Oil, Black Cumin, Full-Spectrum, Echinacea, Elderberry, BioPerine Complex, Gelatin, medium-chain triglyceride oil, purified water, glycerin, soybean oil, beeswax, sunflower lecithin, Dunaliella extract, turmeric, maltodextrin titanium dioxide, silicon dioxide, and sodium copper chlorophyllin.
About Irwin Naturals
Irwin Naturals believes your health is absolutely fundamental. Your health is non-negotiable. Their team is made up of passionate, loud health enthusiasts that want to bring better health to you — and many others.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis