Irwin Naturals CBD Balm
$29.99 – $54.99
Irwin’s CBD Balm is infused with CBD derived from Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract (Cannabis sativa oil) and is lightly scented with the pleasant aromas of Lemongrass and Blue Tansy Essential Oil. Their ingredients are carefully sourced to assure purity and potency and they never use artificial dyes, preservatives, or fragrances in their products. Available in 3 strengths, 250mg, 500mg, and 1000mg in a 2oz jar.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Irwin Naturals CBD Balm
Why try Irwin Naturals CBD Balm? Cannabinoids are naturally produced in your body. They act on the endocannabinoid system which plays an important role in the health and appearance of the skin. Using products with CBD, a plant-based cannabinoid, may have a beneficial impact on this system.
Irwin’s CBD Balm is infused with CBD derived from Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract (Cannabis sativa oil) and is lightly scented with the pleasant aromas of Lemongrass and Blue Tansy Essential Oil. Their ingredients are carefully sourced to assure purity and potency, and they never use artificial dyes, preservatives, or fragrances in their products.
- Made with CBD from High-Quality Full-Spectrum Hemp Extract sourced in the USA
- Lightly scented with Lemongrass and Blue Tansy Essential Oil for a pleasant non-medicinal aroma
- No artificial dyes, preservatives, or fragrances
- Enhanced with Extracts of Aloe, Black Elderberry, and Rosemary. Plus, Sunflower Seed Oil to help nourish and hydrate your skin
About Irwin Naturals
Irwin Naturals believes your health is absolutely fundamental. Your health is non-negotiable. Their team is made up of passionate, loud health enthusiasts that want to bring better health to you — and many others. As a leader in innovation and research, Irwin’s team has developed several exclusive lines of products that not only support overall health and well-being but expand the boundaries of the growing health food market. The core Irwin Naturals brand of products has become a market leader and is committed to developing solution-oriented formulas that exceed the highest standards for quality and purity.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.