Honest Paws Wellness CBD Bites for Dogs – Creamy Coconut 5mg 30 Count
The secret to the immunity supporting, calmer power of Honest Paws Wellness Bites is that they contain organic full-spectrum hemp with naturally occurring CBD.
Honest Paws Wellness CBD Bites for Dogs – Creamy Coconut
Honest Paws Wellness CBD Bites for Dogs – Creamy Coconut are specifically formulated to combat seasonal allergies, support sensitive skin, and boost overall wellness in your dog. Made with organic, full-spectrum hemp oil with naturally occurring CBD and other all-natural ingredients, Honest Paws Wellness line is here to support your dog in more ways than one.
- Full-spectrum hemp oil
- Non-GMO, no corn, no soy
- Third-party tested
- Can combat seasonal allergies
- Support sensitive skin
- Boost overall wellness
Honest Paws Wellness CBD Bites for Dogs have the following main ingredients.
- Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil: All of Honest Paws’ organic full-spectrum hemp oils are free of GMOs, soy, corn, and other contaminants. They’re also third-party tested for purity and potency.
- Organic Barley: Also grown here in the US, organic barley can help your pet with digestion. Now, don’t forget the poop bags on your walk!
- Organic Oats: Palate-cleansing whole grain oats are grown right here in the US, and may help with inflammation.
- Organic Peanut Butter: Made from peanuts grown here in the US, this human-grade and creamy peanut butter definitely amps up the flavor in these bites.
- Organic Coconut: Organic Coconut Shavings
About Honest Paws
The fact of the matter is that Honest Paws was launched by pet parents just like you, and in all ways, they’re committed to going above and beyond to create a potent hemp oil product made with organic CBD that you can rely on and trust. They pulled out all the stops to create an exceptionally pure and potent hemp oil with naturally occurring CBD. All their organic full-spectrum hemp oils are free of GMOs, soy, corn, and other contaminants. They’re also third-party tested for purity and potency. Honest Paws is a brand trusted by more than 150,000 households, why not be next?
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis