Honest Paws Calm CBD Bites for Dogs – Peanut Butter 5mg 30 Count
Pet parents and holistic veterinarians are singing the praises of CBD products. And for good reason. If you have a nervous dog, or even just a hyper dog who is constantly bouncing off the walls, perhaps giving your dog a calming treat — such as Honest Paws Calm Bites — would work wonders to help Fido find his chill.
Honest Paws Calm CBD Bites for Dogs – Peanut Butter
Honest Paws Calm CBD Bites for Dogs – Peanut Butter can help keep Fido calm and collected. One of the most well-known characteristics of CBD oil is its calming effect. Giving Fido some calming treats for dogs (Calm Bites, Calm Peanut Butter, etc) can go a long way to lower his stress levels. If you have a doggo whose stress levels are too high, giving them a calming supplement such as the Honest Paws Calm Bites or Calm CBD Peanut Butter is a good idea. Remember: calm dogs are happy dogs!
Here are a few reasons to choose (and when to choose) these treats. This is where one of Honest Paws’ many hemp dog treats can go a long way in helping Fido keep calm:
- Some dogs only need an occasional calming chew to help them get through a stressful situation like a trip to the vet.
- Maybe your dog is afraid of fireworks or other noise. Giving your dog calm treats for shorter periods of time is incredibly effective in helping them get through a stressful period unscathed.
- Many dogs don’t like being left alone and turn to unwanted behaviors such as excessive barking as an outlet for their frustration.
Calm Bites Ingredients
Pet parents need to do their homework before feeding their pets anything. It’s important to know what goes into every piece of kibble and every dog calming treat you give your pet — no matter what kind of snack it is.
The Honest Paws Calm Bites have been tried, tested, and dogs love them. And because dogs love them, dog owners love them. Every bite is not only a dog supplement, it is a scrumptious dog treat packed with only the best and purest ingredients.
- Only the Best for Fido (Organic is the Way to Go): With any organic natural ingredient, you know your dog is getting a non-GMO product that hasn’t been exposed to any toxins in its production process. Organic is simply the only way to go according to Honest Paws.
- Organic Full Spectrum Hemp Oil: Organic. Full-spectrum. When you see those items listed in the ingredients of a product, you know you’re on the right track. With Honest Paws organic hemp oil you know that you are only getting the purest product.
- Organic Barley: Barley is a common ingredient in dry dog food and treats. This organic ingredient is that it is a good source of water-soluble fiber and beta-glucans. Beta-glucans help to lower cholesterol and lower the risk of cardiovascular disease.
- Organic Oats: Oats also contain fiber (which is great for your dog’s digestive system) and beta-glucans. On top of that, oats are packed with vitamins and minerals that give Fido’s health a good boost.
- Organic Peanut Butter: Honest Paws could sing the praises of the nutritional benefits of peanut butter for dogs, but let’s be honest… This is what Fido came for. Dogs. Love. Peanut butter. That is a truth universally acknowledged. This particular ingredient makes these hemp bites more than palatable. It makes them glorious.
Note: An added bonus of this healthy and gloriously scrumptious calming product is that it is 100% local. With every ingredient made in the USA.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis