HempCeutix Pure CBD Tincture Oil 50ml
$17.99 – $213.99
The pure approach to a Balanced Mind and Body. Feel the difference! Delivering 5, 15, 30, 60, and 120mg phytocannabinoids per serving, HempCeutix Pure line provides exceptional nutritional benefits for a difference you can feel.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
HempCeutix Pure CBD Tincture Oil 50ml
HempCeutix Pure CBD Tincture Oil 50ml embodies purity and strength. Small batch, careful extraction methods capture the wisdom of Cannabis along with its entire profile of phytocannabinoids, terpenes, and other naturally occurring compounds.
Providing exceptional nutritional benefits for a difference you can feel. Taken straight from the dropper or mixed into foods and drinks, HempCeutix Pure is perfect for anybody — even pets!
- Supports Balanced Mind and Body
- Promotes Healthy Relaxation
- Natural Antioxidant Activity
- Promotes Positive Stress Control
- Supports Inflammation Control
- Full-Spectrum Profile
- Eco-farmed Cannabis Sativa
- Small batch, CO2 Extraction
- Independent 3rd Party Testing
About HempCeutix by NaturesPlus
HempCeutix by NaturesPlus is proud to be a natural and safe line of products that provide a complete approach to total mind and body wellness. HempCeutix by NaturesPlus addresses some of the most common health issues faced today. After all, this line was created to help balance the Endocannabinoid system (ECS), which has been shown to nutritionally support the regulation of homeostasis in all body systems.
Whether you choose HempCeutix Complete for total mind and body wellness or one of the more targeted HempCeutix products – such as Relief, Sleep, or Stress — HempCeutix will help you counter the sometimes negative effects of everyday life and bring your body back into its natural harmonic state.
NaturesPlus has worked hard to earn the loyalty of millions of satisfied consumers and health food retailers worldwide with their emphasis on high quality at every stage — from manufacturing to on-time delivery to retailers:
- Selection of the highest quality natural ingredients
- More than 1,200 natural vitamins and nutritional supplements to meet a wide variety of needs
- Customized nutritional products for people of all ages
- Innovative vitamins and supplements enhanced with special combinations of ingredients for maximum health and energy benefits
- State-of-the-art manufacturing facility. NaturesPlus facilities maintain continuous adherence to cGMP compliance and superior standards through consistent review by their Quality teams. Natural Organics, Inc. is FDA and NSF registered
- Ongoing research and development continue to bring you and your family the most effective vitamins and supplements based on solid, scientific findings
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.