Happy Lane CBD Roll-on 250mg
Happy Lane’s roll-on provides an easy way to apply CBD to the skin. There’s a reason that CBD and skin health is one of the most widely studied: because it’s important!
Happy Lane CBD Roll-on 250mg
There are records of cannabis being used on the skin going back thousands of years — to the Egyptians and the Assyrians. Modern science is discovering that there is a scientific reason to support this use. Your skin is filled with endocannabinoid receptors that are responsible for skin health and homeostasis. We know CBD works to support your skin’s radiance as an antioxidant, but CBD also supports skin balance through the endocannabinoid system. This makes Happy Lane CBD Roll-on 250mg the perfect product.
Do you want more supple, hydrated, and healthy skin? Try Happy Lane’s roll-on, which packs 250mg of pure CBD in every bottle.
Directions: Shake well before use. Apply to skin as needed. Only use externally and do not apply to open wounds.
- Camphor & menthol – These ingredients offer synergistic effects.
- Aucklandia Lappa Root extract – Used since ancient times, this root is known as one of the 50 fundamental herbs of Traditional Chinese Medicine. It slows the aging process and counteracts the free radicals that cause lines and age spots.
- Achyranthes Bidentata Root extract – Also known as ox knee, this root extract was widely used in the traditional folk medicines of Asia. The roots, leaves, and stems are still an important component of Chinese traditional medicine. Rich in active phytochemicals like saponins, ketosteroids, and flavonoids, it helps to soothe the skin and protect it from environmental insults.
- Cinnamomum Cassia Bark extract – This nourishing antioxidant comes from cinnamon, “the eternal tree of tropical medicine.” Considered one of the 50 fundamental herbs in traditional Chinese medicine, cinnamon contains an array of vital oils (especially cinnamaldehyde) that help soothe skin.
- Poria Cocos extract – Used by the most famous cosmetic brands, this extract from a mushroom found on the roots of pine trees possesses both antioxidant and skin-soothing properties that have been utilized for centuries in Asia. Now found in anti-wrinkle serums and anti-aging creams, its astringent properties cause it to remove dead skin cells and the dirt attached to it while also moisturizing to bring a healthy glow to the skin.
- Glycyrrhiza Glabra (Licorice) Root – Over the years, the extract from licorice has become a widely studied herbal remedy for soothing skin. Recent studies show it’s an antioxidant that promotes skin radiance and may also be an astringent (for removing the dead cells from the outer layer of the skin). In traditional Chinese medicine, it’s one of the most commonly used plants. A recent survey of Western medical herbalists placed licorice as one of the top 10 most important herbs used in clinical practice.
- Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters – Produced from the seed of the jojoba shrub of southwestern North America, hydrolized jojoba esters contain a mixture of beneficial free fatty acids, free fatty alcohols, and wax esters. When applied to skin, they form a water-resistant barrier to lock in moisture, helping to moisturize and soften the skin.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
Lab Results & Analysis