Green Roads Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture Oil – Original
$44.99 – $149.99
Green Roads broad-spectrum CBD oil gives you a great tasting, daily wellness experience and is made with a blend of well-being supporting cannabinoids.. Our founder and her team of pharmacists have been perfecting Green Roads’ unique formula for years. We believe it’s the best CBD oil on the market, and tens of thousands of customers across the country no doubt agree.
- Serving Size
- LAB RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- CBD Glossary
Green Roads Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture Oil
Green Roads Broad Spectrum CBD Tincture Oil is made with hemp-derived cannabinoid extracts. It contains a range of non-intoxicating cannabinoids to help your body process CBD in a more natural way. Furthermore, a proprietary blend of terpenes is used to support the effects of CBD. Terpenes are the aromatic compounds that are partly responsible for the therapeutic properties of herbs. Each batch of this oil is tested by a 3rd-party lab to ensure rigorous quality control standards are met.
Available in several sizes and strengths, the 30ml bottle comes in 300mg, 750mg and 1500mg of CBD, each providing a heavy-duty helping of support.
- It’s a proprietary, pharmacist-formulated blend that is unique in the industry
- The bottle has 750mg of supportive, soothing CBD
- Each 1ml serving offers 25mg of CBD, perfect for the average user
- It offers rich, sweet flavor with subtle notes of caramel
- The included measuring tool makes taking the oil easy and precise
- The CBD extract is blended with 5 ingredients rather than the 2 ingredients used in many standard oils
- It’s broad-spectrum, meaning it offers a range of cannabinoids and other compounds found in hemp, but less than 0.01mg of THC.
Place desired amount of oil in mouth and hold for 30 seconds before swallowing.
Broad Spectrum CBD Oil, Hemp Seed Oil, Kosher-Grade Vegetable, Glycerin, Sunflower Lecithin, Proprietary Terpene Blend
About Green Roads
Green Roads’ journey stars in 2013, long before the boom of CBD. At the time CBD products were highly controversial and very hard to get on the market. Because the company’s mission is to offer a safe, effective alternative to prescription medications, including those that may lead to dependency, they persisted and got the response they deserved. Their pharmacist-licensed compounds, creams, salves, oils, and edible products are specially formulated with soothing botanicals and natural plant-based ingredients, including precise combinations of CBD. They have now grown to sell their products in over 10,000 retail locations and are ranked as the largest privately-owned CBD company in the US.
There is no official recommended serving for CBD. The information on this page is intended to serve as a good starting point only and should not be considered medical advice.
The variables on finding a universally prescribed serving of CBD are almost infinite – weight, diet, metabolism, genetics, environment, and more all affect the perfect serving for you.
Start with the lowest possible serving. Some conditions benefit from low serving size, some benefit from high serving size, and some benefit the most from somewhere in the middle. Slowly working your way up is the best way to find the proper serving size for you.
If you feel you can benefit from a higher serving size of CBD, research suggests increasing your serving every 3-4 weeks to fully process how your current serving size is affecting you.
We also recommend keeping notes on how your CBD serving size affects you – this practice will help you remember accurately which serving size helped you feel your best.
- Full-Spectrum CBD: Contains a full spectrum of cannabinoids and potential traces of THC (≤0.3%).
- Broad-Spectrum CBD: Contains a broad spectrum of cannabinoids, terpenes, and no THC.
- CBD or CBG Isolate: Contains isolated CBD or CBG and no other cannabinoids, terpenes, or THC.
- CBG: Considered the “Mother of All Cannabinoids”. Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.
- CBN: Products may contain ≤0.3% THC.